Turbo Outlook Express Backup 1.0 Fully backup your Outlook Express emails
Turbo Outlook Express Backup is an easy to use email backup tool to backup your Outlook Express emails, it can fully backup and restore your Outlook Express data which includes settings, email messages, address book, accounts, rules, signatures, blocked senders list. It can also backup Internet Explorer favorites. You can easily schedule backup and restore your emails using the plot function.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Turbo Outlook Express Backup 1.0. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Turbo Outlook Express Backup 1.0 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Turbo Outlook Express Backup 1.0 does not work as good as you thought.
- Turbo Outlook Express Backup 1.0 can not be uninstalled
- Turbo Outlook Express Backup 1.0 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Turbo Outlook Express Backup 1.0 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Turbo Outlook Express Backup 1.0 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Turbo Outlook Express Backup 1.0 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Turbo Outlook Express Backup 1.0 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Turbo Outlook Express Backup 1.0
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Turbo Outlook Express Backup 1.0 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Turbo Outlook Express Backup 1.0 (or Abhisoft Technologies) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Turbo Outlook Express Backup 1.0 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Turbo Outlook Express Backup 1.0 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Turbo Outlook Express Backup 1.0, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Abhisoft Technologies\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Abhisoft Technologies\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Abhisoft Technologies\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Abhisoft Technologies\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Abhisoft Technologies\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Turbo Outlook Express Backup because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.