Internet Radio Hawaii 18.104.22.168 Listen to Hawaii internet radio stations
Internet Radio Hawaii is a useful extension for your browser that enables you to listen to more then 100 live radio stations from Hawaii in a very fast and easy way, and it's all free. This plug-in is very easy to install and you can listen to all to listen to Hawaii radio stations will surfing the web
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Internet Radio Hawaii 22.214.171.124. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Internet Radio Hawaii 126.96.36.199 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Internet Radio Hawaii 188.8.131.52 does not work as good as you thought.
- Internet Radio Hawaii 184.108.40.206 can not be uninstalled
- Internet Radio Hawaii 220.127.116.11 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Internet Radio Hawaii 18.104.22.168 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Internet Radio Hawaii 22.214.171.124 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Internet Radio Hawaii 126.96.36.199 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Internet Radio Hawaii 188.8.131.52 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Internet Radio Hawaii 184.108.40.206
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Internet Radio Hawaii 220.127.116.11 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Internet Radio Hawaii 18.104.22.168 (or Radio Hawaii - Internet Radio) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Internet Radio Hawaii 22.214.171.124 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Internet Radio Hawaii 126.96.36.199 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Internet Radio Hawaii 188.8.131.52, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Radio Hawaii - Internet Radio\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Radio Hawaii - Internet Radio\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Radio Hawaii - Internet Radio\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Radio Hawaii - Internet Radio\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Radio Hawaii - Internet Radio\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Internet Radio Hawaii because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.