File Lock Professional 18.104.22.1684 Password protect files folders lock encrypt
File Lock PRO is a innovative file encryption software program that can password protect and hide files, lock and encrypt files, protect files located on your PC hard drive or any portable media such as USB drives. File Lock PRO supports all the latest Windows operating systems such as Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7 (64 bit 32 bit). Perfect companion to any PC, laptop/notebook computer. It can also securely erase and delete files.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling File Lock Professional 22.214.171.1244. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like File Lock Professional 126.96.36.1994 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- File Lock Professional 188.8.131.524 does not work as good as you thought.
- File Lock Professional 184.108.40.2064 can not be uninstalled
- File Lock Professional 220.127.116.114 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- File Lock Professional 18.104.22.1684 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after File Lock Professional 22.214.171.1244 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- File Lock Professional 126.96.36.1994 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of File Lock Professional 188.8.131.524 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with File Lock Professional 184.108.40.2064
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall File Lock Professional 220.127.116.114 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate File Lock Professional 18.104.22.1684 (or Gear Box Computers) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall File Lock Professional 22.214.171.1244 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search File Lock Professional 126.96.36.1994 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall File Lock Professional 188.8.131.524, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Gear Box Computers\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Gear Box Computers\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Gear Box Computers\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Gear Box Computers\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Gear Box Computers\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove File Lock Professional because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.