Hard Disk Sentinel Linux 0.08 Hard disk health and temperature information
By using the Linux console edition of Hard Disk Sentinel, it is possible to examine the temperature and health information (and more) of IDE, S-ATA (SATA II also), SCSI and USB hard disks connected to motherboard or external controller cards. The user must be root to use this software or start it with sudo.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Hard Disk Sentinel Linux 0.08. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Hard Disk Sentinel Linux 0.08 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Hard Disk Sentinel Linux 0.08 does not work as good as you thought.
- Hard Disk Sentinel Linux 0.08 can not be uninstalled
- Hard Disk Sentinel Linux 0.08 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Hard Disk Sentinel Linux 0.08 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Hard Disk Sentinel Linux 0.08 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Hard Disk Sentinel Linux 0.08 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Hard Disk Sentinel Linux 0.08 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Hard Disk Sentinel Linux 0.08
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Hard Disk Sentinel Linux 0.08 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Hard Disk Sentinel Linux 0.08 (or H.D.S. Hungary) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Hard Disk Sentinel Linux 0.08 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Hard Disk Sentinel Linux 0.08 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Hard Disk Sentinel Linux 0.08, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\H.D.S. Hungary\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\H.D.S. Hungary\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\H.D.S. Hungary\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\H.D.S. Hungary\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\H.D.S. Hungary\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Hard Disk Sentinel Linux because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.