stress reliever tb1 1.2 Internet explorer stress reliever tool bar. Search the web.
Internet explorer stress reliever tool bar. You can earch the web. You can listen to the radio and watch TV. This stress reliever toolbar will even give you weather updates and help block pop ups. You can even chat with other people using this tool bar.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling stress reliever tb1 1.2. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like stress reliever tb1 1.2 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- stress reliever tb1 1.2 does not work as good as you thought.
- stress reliever tb1 1.2 can not be uninstalled
- stress reliever tb1 1.2 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- stress reliever tb1 1.2 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after stress reliever tb1 1.2 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- stress reliever tb1 1.2 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of stress reliever tb1 1.2 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with stress reliever tb1 1.2
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall stress reliever tb1 1.2 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate stress reliever tb1 1.2 (or stress reliever) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall stress reliever tb1 1.2 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search stress reliever tb1 1.2 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall stress reliever tb1 1.2, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\stress reliever\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\stress reliever\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\stress reliever\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\stress reliever\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\stress reliever\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove stress reliever tb1 because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.