My Space Artworks ScreenSaver 2.1.0 Travel to distant galaxies to see mysterious planets orbited by wonderful moons
With My Space Artworks ScreenSaver you will launch into a space odyssey right from the screen of your monitor.
My Space Artworks ScreenSaver is a series of fantasy images about outer space. Travel to distant galaxies to see beautiful, mysterious planets orbited by wonderful moons.
Hardware recommended for the operating system used should be enough for proper work of My Space Artworks ScreenSaver.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling My Space Artworks ScreenSaver 2.1.0. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like My Space Artworks ScreenSaver 2.1.0 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- My Space Artworks ScreenSaver 2.1.0 does not work as good as you thought.
- My Space Artworks ScreenSaver 2.1.0 can not be uninstalled
- My Space Artworks ScreenSaver 2.1.0 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- My Space Artworks ScreenSaver 2.1.0 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after My Space Artworks ScreenSaver 2.1.0 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- My Space Artworks ScreenSaver 2.1.0 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of My Space Artworks ScreenSaver 2.1.0 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with My Space Artworks ScreenSaver 2.1.0
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall My Space Artworks ScreenSaver 2.1.0 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate My Space Artworks ScreenSaver 2.1.0 (or ScreenSavers Wizard) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall My Space Artworks ScreenSaver 2.1.0 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search My Space Artworks ScreenSaver 2.1.0 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall My Space Artworks ScreenSaver 2.1.0, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ScreenSavers Wizard\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ScreenSavers Wizard\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\ScreenSavers Wizard\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ScreenSavers Wizard\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\ScreenSavers Wizard\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove My Space Artworks ScreenSaver because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.