Speedbit Video Accelerator 22.214.171.124 Free Video Accelerator 3.3
Speedbit Video Accelerator 3.3 lets you watch online web videos and HQ videos without the wait. Go premium to view HD videos without buffering problems, and get fast iTunes downloads. Speedbit Video Accelerator greatly reduces video buffering problems. It supports 165 major video sites such as Dailymotion, Facebook, and more. Now Available in 14 languages.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Speedbit Video Accelerator 126.96.36.199. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Speedbit Video Accelerator 188.8.131.52 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Speedbit Video Accelerator 184.108.40.206 does not work as good as you thought.
- Speedbit Video Accelerator 220.127.116.11 can not be uninstalled
- Speedbit Video Accelerator 18.104.22.168 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Speedbit Video Accelerator 22.214.171.124 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Speedbit Video Accelerator 126.96.36.199 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Speedbit Video Accelerator 188.8.131.52 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Speedbit Video Accelerator 184.108.40.206 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Speedbit Video Accelerator 220.127.116.11
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Speedbit Video Accelerator 18.104.22.168 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Speedbit Video Accelerator 22.214.171.124 (or Speedbit LTD.) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Speedbit Video Accelerator 126.96.36.199 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Speedbit Video Accelerator 188.8.131.52 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Speedbit Video Accelerator 184.108.40.206, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Speedbit LTD.\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Speedbit LTD.\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Speedbit LTD.\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Speedbit LTD.\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Speedbit LTD.\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Speedbit Video Accelerator because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.