Convert to iPhone Video for Mac 2010.21203 Video to iPhone Converter For Mac
iPhone Video Converter for Mac enables you to easily Convert all popular Audio and Video files, such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, VOB, AAC, AC3, MP3, to the formats supported by iPhone, wide screen iPhone, and iPod Video and Audio including MP4, H.264, M4A, MP3 etc. Mac iPhone Video Converter is easy to use, features superb Video/Audio quality and its Conversion speed is FAST!
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Convert to iPhone Video for Mac 2010.21203. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Convert to iPhone Video for Mac 2010.21203 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Convert to iPhone Video for Mac 2010.21203 does not work as good as you thought.
- Convert to iPhone Video for Mac 2010.21203 can not be uninstalled
- Convert to iPhone Video for Mac 2010.21203 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Convert to iPhone Video for Mac 2010.21203 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Convert to iPhone Video for Mac 2010.21203 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Convert to iPhone Video for Mac 2010.21203 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Convert to iPhone Video for Mac 2010.21203 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Convert to iPhone Video for Mac 2010.21203
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Convert to iPhone Video for Mac 2010.21203 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Convert to iPhone Video for Mac 2010.21203 (or FOR MAC PEOPLE) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Convert to iPhone Video for Mac 2010.21203 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Convert to iPhone Video for Mac 2010.21203 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Convert to iPhone Video for Mac 2010.21203, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\FOR MAC PEOPLE\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\FOR MAC PEOPLE\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\FOR MAC PEOPLE\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\FOR MAC PEOPLE\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\FOR MAC PEOPLE\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Convert to iPhone Video for Mac because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.