The Total Coupon Tool 2.0 The Total Coupon Tool allows anyone to create online coupons.
The Total Coupon Tool allows anyone to create online coupons with no programming. What used to take days of painstaking programming work can now be accomplished in minutes with no programming.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling The Total Coupon Tool 2.0. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like The Total Coupon Tool 2.0 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- The Total Coupon Tool 2.0 does not work as good as you thought.
- The Total Coupon Tool 2.0 can not be uninstalled
- The Total Coupon Tool 2.0 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- The Total Coupon Tool 2.0 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after The Total Coupon Tool 2.0 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- The Total Coupon Tool 2.0 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of The Total Coupon Tool 2.0 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with The Total Coupon Tool 2.0
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall The Total Coupon Tool 2.0 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate The Total Coupon Tool 2.0 (or Capital Resources) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall The Total Coupon Tool 2.0 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search The Total Coupon Tool 2.0 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall The Total Coupon Tool 2.0, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Capital Resources\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Capital Resources\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Capital Resources\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Capital Resources\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Capital Resources\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove The Total Coupon Tool because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.