Get Chords 2.1 The first and only Winamp plugin that shows chords and guitar tabs.
The first and only Winamp plugin that shows chords and guitar tabs to absolutely any song, right inside your Winamp. No more searching the Net for chords and tabs. You can even choose one of three instruments and hear the chords mixed into the original song! All Winamp skins are supported.
It becomes Damn easy now. Isn't it?
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Get Chords 2.1. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Get Chords 2.1 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Get Chords 2.1 does not work as good as you thought.
- Get Chords 2.1 can not be uninstalled
- Get Chords 2.1 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Get Chords 2.1 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Get Chords 2.1 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Get Chords 2.1 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Get Chords 2.1 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Get Chords 2.1
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Get Chords 2.1 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Get Chords 2.1 (or Mare Softwares) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Get Chords 2.1 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Get Chords 2.1 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Get Chords 2.1, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Mare Softwares\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Mare Softwares\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Mare Softwares\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Mare Softwares\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Mare Softwares\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Get Chords because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.