4Videosoft MP4 Converter 5.1.30 The professional video to MP4 Converter.
4Videosoft MP4 Converter is a versatile video to MP4 Converter, which can help you to convert all the mainstream video, like AVI, FLV, WMV to MP4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC(.mp4), MOV, AVI. Also you can convert audio or take out audio from videos to AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, AU, FLAC, MP3, M4A, MP2, OGG, WAV, WMA which is convenient for all the MP4 MP3 players to use, such as iPod, iPhone, PSP, Creative Zen, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Xbox.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling 4Videosoft MP4 Converter 5.1.30. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like 4Videosoft MP4 Converter 5.1.30 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- 4Videosoft MP4 Converter 5.1.30 does not work as good as you thought.
- 4Videosoft MP4 Converter 5.1.30 can not be uninstalled
- 4Videosoft MP4 Converter 5.1.30 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- 4Videosoft MP4 Converter 5.1.30 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after 4Videosoft MP4 Converter 5.1.30 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- 4Videosoft MP4 Converter 5.1.30 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of 4Videosoft MP4 Converter 5.1.30 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with 4Videosoft MP4 Converter 5.1.30
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall 4Videosoft MP4 Converter 5.1.30 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate 4Videosoft MP4 Converter 5.1.30 (or 4Videosoft Studio) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall 4Videosoft MP4 Converter 5.1.30 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search 4Videosoft MP4 Converter 5.1.30 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall 4Videosoft MP4 Converter 5.1.30, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\4Videosoft Studio\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\4Videosoft Studio\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\4Videosoft Studio\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\4Videosoft Studio\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\4Videosoft Studio\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove 4Videosoft MP4 Converter because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.