GiliSoft Privacy Protector 4.0.12 A powerful privacy protection suite.
GiliSoft Privacy Protector effectively prevents most illegal operations performed by hackers or malicious software such as viruses, trojans and spyware, that may damage or steal the data from your computer. The smart Gili Privacy Protector can safely clean up all traces of your computer activity. It will let you completely remove sensitive data from your hard drive by overwriting it several times.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling GiliSoft Privacy Protector 4.0.12. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like GiliSoft Privacy Protector 4.0.12 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- GiliSoft Privacy Protector 4.0.12 does not work as good as you thought.
- GiliSoft Privacy Protector 4.0.12 can not be uninstalled
- GiliSoft Privacy Protector 4.0.12 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- GiliSoft Privacy Protector 4.0.12 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after GiliSoft Privacy Protector 4.0.12 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- GiliSoft Privacy Protector 4.0.12 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of GiliSoft Privacy Protector 4.0.12 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with GiliSoft Privacy Protector 4.0.12
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall GiliSoft Privacy Protector 4.0.12 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate GiliSoft Privacy Protector 4.0.12 (or GiliSoft International LLC.) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall GiliSoft Privacy Protector 4.0.12 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search GiliSoft Privacy Protector 4.0.12 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall GiliSoft Privacy Protector 4.0.12, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\GiliSoft International LLC.\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\GiliSoft International LLC.\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\GiliSoft International LLC.\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\GiliSoft International LLC.\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\GiliSoft International LLC.\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove GiliSoft Privacy Protector because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.