MP3 WAV Converter 5.3.4 Free MP3, WMA, M4A, AAC, WAV, AC3 converter
MP3 WAV Converter is a free audio converter that supports all popular audio formats. This excellent application is powerful yet it is totally free. With this MP3 WAV Converter, you can convert any of the following formats: WMA, M4A, M4B, AAC, WAV, MP3, AC3, TO MP3, M4A, AC3, AAC, WMA, WAV, OGG, APE.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling MP3 WAV Converter 5.3.4. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like MP3 WAV Converter 5.3.4 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- MP3 WAV Converter 5.3.4 does not work as good as you thought.
- MP3 WAV Converter 5.3.4 can not be uninstalled
- MP3 WAV Converter 5.3.4 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- MP3 WAV Converter 5.3.4 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after MP3 WAV Converter 5.3.4 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- MP3 WAV Converter 5.3.4 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of MP3 WAV Converter 5.3.4 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with MP3 WAV Converter 5.3.4
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall MP3 WAV Converter 5.3.4 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate MP3 WAV Converter 5.3.4 (or Remove.DRM-Protection.com) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall MP3 WAV Converter 5.3.4 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search MP3 WAV Converter 5.3.4 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall MP3 WAV Converter 5.3.4, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Remove.DRM-Protection.com\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Remove.DRM-Protection.com\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Remove.DRM-Protection.com\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Remove.DRM-Protection.com\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Remove.DRM-Protection.com\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove MP3 WAV Converter because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.