4Easysoft Mod Converter 4.2.28 The full-featured Mod Converter.
As a powerful MOD video converter, 4Easysoft Mod Converter can convert .mod files to MPG, AVI, WMV, MP4, MOV, 3GP, RM, FLV, SWF, etc to your PC. This MOD Converter assists you in publishing your excellent videos to stream online, like YouTube, MySpace, Yahoo, Hulu, Metacafe, etc. or your personal site. Share videos with more friends in the world with 4Easysoft MOD Converter!
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling 4Easysoft Mod Converter 4.2.28. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like 4Easysoft Mod Converter 4.2.28 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- 4Easysoft Mod Converter 4.2.28 does not work as good as you thought.
- 4Easysoft Mod Converter 4.2.28 can not be uninstalled
- 4Easysoft Mod Converter 4.2.28 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- 4Easysoft Mod Converter 4.2.28 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after 4Easysoft Mod Converter 4.2.28 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- 4Easysoft Mod Converter 4.2.28 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of 4Easysoft Mod Converter 4.2.28 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with 4Easysoft Mod Converter 4.2.28
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall 4Easysoft Mod Converter 4.2.28 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate 4Easysoft Mod Converter 4.2.28 (or 4Easysoft Studio) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall 4Easysoft Mod Converter 4.2.28 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search 4Easysoft Mod Converter 4.2.28 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall 4Easysoft Mod Converter 4.2.28, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\4Easysoft Studio\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\4Easysoft Studio\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\4Easysoft Studio\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\4Easysoft Studio\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\4Easysoft Studio\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove 4Easysoft Mod Converter because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.