Macao Screensaver EV 1.0 A customizable screensaver with original pictures of Macao.
A free customizable screensaver with great original pictures of Macao. Set image duration, item order (sequential, random, shuffle), start or not image painting on Desktop, add your own music playlist and use F2 keyboard to install any picture as wallpaper. Installing or uninstalling the program is entirely automatic and will only take a few seconds.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Macao Screensaver EV 1.0. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Macao Screensaver EV 1.0 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Macao Screensaver EV 1.0 does not work as good as you thought.
- Macao Screensaver EV 1.0 can not be uninstalled
- Macao Screensaver EV 1.0 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Macao Screensaver EV 1.0 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Macao Screensaver EV 1.0 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Macao Screensaver EV 1.0 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Macao Screensaver EV 1.0 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Macao Screensaver EV 1.0
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Macao Screensaver EV 1.0 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Macao Screensaver EV 1.0 (or Screensavers ecran-de-veille.org) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Macao Screensaver EV 1.0 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Macao Screensaver EV 1.0 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Macao Screensaver EV 1.0, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Screensavers ecran-de-veille.org\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Screensavers ecran-de-veille.org\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Screensavers ecran-de-veille.org\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Screensavers ecran-de-veille.org\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Screensavers ecran-de-veille.org\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Macao Screensaver EV because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.