Extra DVD to XviD DivX Converter 8.25 Extra DVD to XviD DivX Converter
Extra DVD to XviD DivX Converter is a DVD ripping tool to rip your favorite DVD movies to popular XviD, DivX or AVI video formats. With Extra DVD to XviD DivX Converter, you can choose which titles, audio tracks and subtitle tracks of the DVD you want to rip. You can also set the video size, bit-rate, frame-rate and aspect ratio, as well as the audio bit-rate and sample.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Extra DVD to XviD DivX Converter 8.25. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Extra DVD to XviD DivX Converter 8.25 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Extra DVD to XviD DivX Converter 8.25 does not work as good as you thought.
- Extra DVD to XviD DivX Converter 8.25 can not be uninstalled
- Extra DVD to XviD DivX Converter 8.25 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Extra DVD to XviD DivX Converter 8.25 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Extra DVD to XviD DivX Converter 8.25 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Extra DVD to XviD DivX Converter 8.25 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Extra DVD to XviD DivX Converter 8.25 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Extra DVD to XviD DivX Converter 8.25
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Extra DVD to XviD DivX Converter 8.25 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Extra DVD to XviD DivX Converter 8.25 (or Extra Global Creativity) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Extra DVD to XviD DivX Converter 8.25 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Extra DVD to XviD DivX Converter 8.25 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Extra DVD to XviD DivX Converter 8.25, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Extra Global Creativity\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Extra Global Creativity\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Extra Global Creativity\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Extra Global Creativity\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Extra Global Creativity\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Extra DVD to XviD DivX Converter because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.