iTool WMA MP3 Converter for MAC 2.01.10 Convert WMA, MP3, AAC one to another.
iTool WMA MP3 Converter for MAC supports converting batches of audio formats MP3, AAC, WMA from one to another directly. The conversion is direct and not through sound card so you can get perfect copies of the originals. iTool WMA MP3 Converter for MAC adopts advanced LAME Encoder, allows you to generate various sizes and qualities of MP3, AAC, WMA files. It offers rich options for your special requirements, support MP3 VBR, and AAC VBR.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling iTool WMA MP3 Converter for MAC 2.01.10. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like iTool WMA MP3 Converter for MAC 2.01.10 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- iTool WMA MP3 Converter for MAC 2.01.10 does not work as good as you thought.
- iTool WMA MP3 Converter for MAC 2.01.10 can not be uninstalled
- iTool WMA MP3 Converter for MAC 2.01.10 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- iTool WMA MP3 Converter for MAC 2.01.10 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after iTool WMA MP3 Converter for MAC 2.01.10 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- iTool WMA MP3 Converter for MAC 2.01.10 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of iTool WMA MP3 Converter for MAC 2.01.10 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with iTool WMA MP3 Converter for MAC 2.01.10
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall iTool WMA MP3 Converter for MAC 2.01.10 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate iTool WMA MP3 Converter for MAC 2.01.10 (or iTool Software) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall iTool WMA MP3 Converter for MAC 2.01.10 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search iTool WMA MP3 Converter for MAC 2.01.10 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall iTool WMA MP3 Converter for MAC 2.01.10, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\iTool Software\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\iTool Software\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\iTool Software\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\iTool Software\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\iTool Software\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove iTool WMA MP3 Converter for MAC because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.