Passwordstate 7.0 Build 7019 Tracking passwords for individuals and teams.
Passwordstate is an on-premise web based solution for tracking both passwords for individuals, and Shared Password Lists for teams of people. Passwordstate can scale from a single user to the enterprise, and with secure access control over Shared Password Lists, Passwordstate is the enterprise password manager of choice. Passwordstate has International support and can be used in all English speaking countries.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Passwordstate 7.0 Build 7019. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Passwordstate 7.0 Build 7019 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Passwordstate 7.0 Build 7019 does not work as good as you thought.
- Passwordstate 7.0 Build 7019 can not be uninstalled
- Passwordstate 7.0 Build 7019 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Passwordstate 7.0 Build 7019 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Passwordstate 7.0 Build 7019 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Passwordstate 7.0 Build 7019 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Passwordstate 7.0 Build 7019 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Passwordstate 7.0 Build 7019
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Passwordstate 7.0 Build 7019 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Passwordstate 7.0 Build 7019 (or Click Studios) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Passwordstate 7.0 Build 7019 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Passwordstate 7.0 Build 7019 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Passwordstate 7.0 Build 7019, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Click Studios\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Click Studios\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Click Studios\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Click Studios\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Click Studios\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Passwordstate because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.