Privacy Winner 188.8.131.52 Privacy Winner is a free privacy cleaner.
Privacy Winner is the most powerful privacy software to eradicate Internet traces and program activities; it is also the easiest way to erase your Internet history, Windows history, Search history and Chat history. Just one-click erase puts your pc privacy under control.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Privacy Winner 184.108.40.206. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Privacy Winner 220.127.116.11 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Privacy Winner 18.104.22.168 does not work as good as you thought.
- Privacy Winner 22.214.171.124 can not be uninstalled
- Privacy Winner 126.96.36.199 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Privacy Winner 188.8.131.52 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Privacy Winner 184.108.40.206 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Privacy Winner 220.127.116.11 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Privacy Winner 18.104.22.168 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Privacy Winner 22.214.171.124
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Privacy Winner 126.96.36.199 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Privacy Winner 188.8.131.52 (or Privacy Winner) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Privacy Winner 184.108.40.206 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Privacy Winner 220.127.116.11 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Privacy Winner 18.104.22.168, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Privacy Winner\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Privacy Winner\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Privacy Winner\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Privacy Winner\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Privacy Winner\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Privacy Winner because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.