Counterfeit Money Detector Pen 1.0 Counterfeit Money Detector Pen browser toolbar for I.E.
Counterfeit Money Detector Pen browser toolbar for I.E. With one click from your browser, enjoy important links for shopping, TV, video and radio. Also, protect yourself from being duped by fake money. Counterfeiting is on the rise, quickly test your money with one swipe to be sure you have been given the real thing.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Counterfeit Money Detector Pen 1.0. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Counterfeit Money Detector Pen 1.0 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Counterfeit Money Detector Pen 1.0 does not work as good as you thought.
- Counterfeit Money Detector Pen 1.0 can not be uninstalled
- Counterfeit Money Detector Pen 1.0 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Counterfeit Money Detector Pen 1.0 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Counterfeit Money Detector Pen 1.0 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Counterfeit Money Detector Pen 1.0 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Counterfeit Money Detector Pen 1.0 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Counterfeit Money Detector Pen 1.0
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Counterfeit Money Detector Pen 1.0 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Counterfeit Money Detector Pen 1.0 (or Counterfeit Money Detector Pen) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Counterfeit Money Detector Pen 1.0 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Counterfeit Money Detector Pen 1.0 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Counterfeit Money Detector Pen 1.0, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Counterfeit Money Detector Pen\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Counterfeit Money Detector Pen\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Counterfeit Money Detector Pen\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Counterfeit Money Detector Pen\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Counterfeit Money Detector Pen\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Counterfeit Money Detector Pen because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.