Rising Antivirus 2011 23.00 Provides full protection for your computer
Rising Antivirus, protects your computers against all types of viruses, Trojans, Worms, Rootkits and other malicious programs. Ease of use, Active Defense technology, Patented Unknown Virus ScanClean technology and Patented Smartupdate technology make Rising Antivirus ' install-and-forget ' product that lets you focus on what you really want to do.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Rising Antivirus 2011 23.00. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Rising Antivirus 2011 23.00 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Rising Antivirus 2011 23.00 does not work as good as you thought.
- Rising Antivirus 2011 23.00 can not be uninstalled
- Rising Antivirus 2011 23.00 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Rising Antivirus 2011 23.00 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Rising Antivirus 2011 23.00 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Rising Antivirus 2011 23.00 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Rising Antivirus 2011 23.00 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Rising Antivirus 2011 23.00
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Rising Antivirus 2011 23.00 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Rising Antivirus 2011 23.00 (or Rising Antivirus International) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Rising Antivirus 2011 23.00 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Rising Antivirus 2011 23.00 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Rising Antivirus 2011 23.00, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Rising Antivirus International\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Rising Antivirus International\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Rising Antivirus International\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Rising Antivirus International\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Rising Antivirus International\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Rising Antivirus 2011 because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.