SOLO Typing Tutor 9 18.104.22.168.2 Improve skills with typing tutor software.
Are you tired of typing tutor software with drab and boring interfaces and repetitive tasks? Would you like to learn how to touch-type like professional typists? If your answer is 'yes' to either of these questions, then you should consider trying SOLO Typing Tutor, one of the leading products in typing tutor software. SOLO Typing Tutor is a pleasure to use and straight out of the box, you can start learning quickly.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling SOLO Typing Tutor 9 22.214.171.124.2. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like SOLO Typing Tutor 9 126.96.36.199.2 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- SOLO Typing Tutor 9 188.8.131.52.2 does not work as good as you thought.
- SOLO Typing Tutor 9 184.108.40.206.2 can not be uninstalled
- SOLO Typing Tutor 9 220.127.116.11.2 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- SOLO Typing Tutor 9 18.104.22.168.2 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after SOLO Typing Tutor 9 22.214.171.124.2 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- SOLO Typing Tutor 9 126.96.36.199.2 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of SOLO Typing Tutor 9 188.8.131.52.2 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with SOLO Typing Tutor 9 184.108.40.206.2
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall SOLO Typing Tutor 9 220.127.116.11.2 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate SOLO Typing Tutor 9 18.104.22.168.2 (or Ergosolo Touch Typing Tutor Software) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall SOLO Typing Tutor 9 22.214.171.124.2 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search SOLO Typing Tutor 9 126.96.36.199.2 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall SOLO Typing Tutor 9 188.8.131.52.2, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ergosolo Touch Typing Tutor Software\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Ergosolo Touch Typing Tutor Software\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Ergosolo Touch Typing Tutor Software\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Ergosolo Touch Typing Tutor Software\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Ergosolo Touch Typing Tutor Software\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove SOLO Typing Tutor 9 because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.