Classic Menu for Word 2007 7.00 Show Classic Menus Again in Word 2007
Show Classic Menus and Toolbars on the Ribbon of Microsoft Word 2007. You can use Word 2007 immediately without any training or tutorials if you used Word 2003 before. Supports all languages that are supported by Microsoft Office 2007. All new features items of Word 2007 have also been added into the classic menus and toolbars.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Classic Menu for Word 2007 7.00. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Classic Menu for Word 2007 7.00 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Classic Menu for Word 2007 7.00 does not work as good as you thought.
- Classic Menu for Word 2007 7.00 can not be uninstalled
- Classic Menu for Word 2007 7.00 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Classic Menu for Word 2007 7.00 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Classic Menu for Word 2007 7.00 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Classic Menu for Word 2007 7.00 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Classic Menu for Word 2007 7.00 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Classic Menu for Word 2007 7.00
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Classic Menu for Word 2007 7.00 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Classic Menu for Word 2007 7.00 (or Addintools) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Classic Menu for Word 2007 7.00 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Classic Menu for Word 2007 7.00 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Classic Menu for Word 2007 7.00, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Addintools\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Addintools\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Addintools\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Addintools\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Addintools\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Classic Menu for Word 2007 because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.