Asset Tracker for Networks 9.4.6 Inventory network workstations, build reports
Network inventory tool intended to audit software and hardware components installed on the computers over the network. This asset management tool will collect your network inventory information, provide the Network Administrator with the detailed comprehensive reports and allow you to export assets details to external storages, such as SQL database or web site
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Asset Tracker for Networks 9.4.6. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Asset Tracker for Networks 9.4.6 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Asset Tracker for Networks 9.4.6 does not work as good as you thought.
- Asset Tracker for Networks 9.4.6 can not be uninstalled
- Asset Tracker for Networks 9.4.6 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Asset Tracker for Networks 9.4.6 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Asset Tracker for Networks 9.4.6 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Asset Tracker for Networks 9.4.6 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Asset Tracker for Networks 9.4.6 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Asset Tracker for Networks 9.4.6
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Asset Tracker for Networks 9.4.6 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Asset Tracker for Networks 9.4.6 (or Alchemy Lab) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Asset Tracker for Networks 9.4.6 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Asset Tracker for Networks 9.4.6 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Asset Tracker for Networks 9.4.6, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Alchemy Lab\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Alchemy Lab\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Alchemy Lab\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Alchemy Lab\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Alchemy Lab\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Asset Tracker for Networks because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.