Sci-Tek Gallery 3D Screensaver 1.0.10 Impress your friends by showing your photos in a 3D gallery !
Do you want to impress your friends with your digital photos ?
Present your most important moments, people and places (captured in digital photos) in a sci-tek 3D virtual gallery !
Every time you stop working on the computer a 3D virtual gallery will fill your screen and present your digital photos.
Your memories can now be even closer to you !
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Sci-Tek Gallery 3D Screensaver 1.0.10. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Sci-Tek Gallery 3D Screensaver 1.0.10 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Sci-Tek Gallery 3D Screensaver 1.0.10 does not work as good as you thought.
- Sci-Tek Gallery 3D Screensaver 1.0.10 can not be uninstalled
- Sci-Tek Gallery 3D Screensaver 1.0.10 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Sci-Tek Gallery 3D Screensaver 1.0.10 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Sci-Tek Gallery 3D Screensaver 1.0.10 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Sci-Tek Gallery 3D Screensaver 1.0.10 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Sci-Tek Gallery 3D Screensaver 1.0.10 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Sci-Tek Gallery 3D Screensaver 1.0.10
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Sci-Tek Gallery 3D Screensaver 1.0.10 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Sci-Tek Gallery 3D Screensaver 1.0.10 (or DiVision Software) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Sci-Tek Gallery 3D Screensaver 1.0.10 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Sci-Tek Gallery 3D Screensaver 1.0.10 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Sci-Tek Gallery 3D Screensaver 1.0.10, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DiVision Software\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\DiVision Software\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\DiVision Software\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\DiVision Software\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\DiVision Software\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Sci-Tek Gallery 3D Screensaver because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.