Sci-Fi Sounds - MorphVOX Add-on 1.2.6 Broadcast Science Fiction sound effects - Add-on for MorphVOX Voice Changer
This free sound effects add-on gives MorphVOX voice changing software, eight new Science Fiction sounds. From the makers of MorphVOX voice changer, Sci-Fi Sounds enhances online fun.
Now you can send cool sound effects over voice chat with ease.
The add-on contains the following sounds:
Note: This add-on requires the full version of MorphVOX Voice Changer 2.0 or above.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Sci-Fi Sounds - MorphVOX Add-on 1.2.6. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Sci-Fi Sounds - MorphVOX Add-on 1.2.6 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Sci-Fi Sounds - MorphVOX Add-on 1.2.6 does not work as good as you thought.
- Sci-Fi Sounds - MorphVOX Add-on 1.2.6 can not be uninstalled
- Sci-Fi Sounds - MorphVOX Add-on 1.2.6 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Sci-Fi Sounds - MorphVOX Add-on 1.2.6 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Sci-Fi Sounds - MorphVOX Add-on 1.2.6 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Sci-Fi Sounds - MorphVOX Add-on 1.2.6 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Sci-Fi Sounds - MorphVOX Add-on 1.2.6 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Sci-Fi Sounds - MorphVOX Add-on 1.2.6
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Sci-Fi Sounds - MorphVOX Add-on 1.2.6 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Sci-Fi Sounds - MorphVOX Add-on 1.2.6 (or Screaming Bee LLC) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Sci-Fi Sounds - MorphVOX Add-on 1.2.6 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Sci-Fi Sounds - MorphVOX Add-on 1.2.6 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Sci-Fi Sounds - MorphVOX Add-on 1.2.6, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Screaming Bee LLC\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Screaming Bee LLC\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Screaming Bee LLC\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Screaming Bee LLC\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Screaming Bee LLC\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Sci-Fi Sounds - MorphVOX Add-on because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.