Scan and Sort it Freeware 8.4 Scan and Sort it is affordable professional archiving software
Scan and Sort it is affordable professional archiving software to create and maintain a digital archive. Search lightning fast in thousands of documents using a phrase or a single word. This is our 10th anniversary freeware version!
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Scan and Sort it Freeware 8.4. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Scan and Sort it Freeware 8.4 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Scan and Sort it Freeware 8.4 does not work as good as you thought.
- Scan and Sort it Freeware 8.4 can not be uninstalled
- Scan and Sort it Freeware 8.4 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Scan and Sort it Freeware 8.4 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Scan and Sort it Freeware 8.4 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Scan and Sort it Freeware 8.4 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Scan and Sort it Freeware 8.4 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Scan and Sort it Freeware 8.4
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Scan and Sort it Freeware 8.4 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Scan and Sort it Freeware 8.4 (or RetSoft BV) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Scan and Sort it Freeware 8.4 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Scan and Sort it Freeware 8.4 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Scan and Sort it Freeware 8.4, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\RetSoft BV\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\RetSoft BV\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\RetSoft BV\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\RetSoft BV\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\RetSoft BV\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Scan and Sort it Freeware because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.