Repair Shop Director 1.35 Repair Shop Director is a Complete Shop Management Software Solution
Repair Shop Director is your complete automotive software solution. Not only our we dedicated to developing the best shop management software but also understand that automotive software is only as good as the company that supports it.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Repair Shop Director 1.35. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Repair Shop Director 1.35 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Repair Shop Director 1.35 does not work as good as you thought.
- Repair Shop Director 1.35 can not be uninstalled
- Repair Shop Director 1.35 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Repair Shop Director 1.35 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Repair Shop Director 1.35 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Repair Shop Director 1.35 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Repair Shop Director 1.35 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Repair Shop Director 1.35
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Repair Shop Director 1.35 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Repair Shop Director 1.35 (or Anno Enterprises Inc.) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Repair Shop Director 1.35 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Repair Shop Director 1.35 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Repair Shop Director 1.35, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Anno Enterprises Inc.\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Anno Enterprises Inc.\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Anno Enterprises Inc.\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Anno Enterprises Inc.\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Anno Enterprises Inc.\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Repair Shop Director because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.