Qedoc Quiz Maker 2.60 Teaching tool for interactive lessons & quiz
The Qedoc Quiz Maker is a programme for creating interactive learning content. Its outstanding features are the unusually wide range of question and game types, together with its ease of use. Any quiz or learning game you create is also automatically linked into an online high-score system, allowing players a degree of interaction over the internet. The content-sharing concept enables educational authors to share and build on each other's work.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Qedoc Quiz Maker 2.60. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Qedoc Quiz Maker 2.60 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Qedoc Quiz Maker 2.60 does not work as good as you thought.
- Qedoc Quiz Maker 2.60 can not be uninstalled
- Qedoc Quiz Maker 2.60 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Qedoc Quiz Maker 2.60 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Qedoc Quiz Maker 2.60 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Qedoc Quiz Maker 2.60 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Qedoc Quiz Maker 2.60 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Qedoc Quiz Maker 2.60
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Qedoc Quiz Maker 2.60 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Qedoc Quiz Maker 2.60 (or Image Intelligence Software Ltd.) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Qedoc Quiz Maker 2.60 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Qedoc Quiz Maker 2.60 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Qedoc Quiz Maker 2.60, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Image Intelligence Software Ltd.\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Image Intelligence Software Ltd.\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Image Intelligence Software Ltd.\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Image Intelligence Software Ltd.\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Image Intelligence Software Ltd.\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Qedoc Quiz Maker because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.