Provectus Data Editor 2.1 Provectus Data Editor is a tool for editing data in multible different formats
Provectus Data Editor is a great way to manage and access data in SQL databases. This product works with SQL Server, SQL Express, MSDE and MSAccess. Insert, update and delete data using a form based interface. Form based searching makes it easy to find the data that you wish to access. Text fields are automatically scanned and data added to drop downs for consistent data entry. Export data to MSAccess, CSV or XML files.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Provectus Data Editor 2.1. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Provectus Data Editor 2.1 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Provectus Data Editor 2.1 does not work as good as you thought.
- Provectus Data Editor 2.1 can not be uninstalled
- Provectus Data Editor 2.1 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Provectus Data Editor 2.1 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Provectus Data Editor 2.1 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Provectus Data Editor 2.1 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Provectus Data Editor 2.1 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Provectus Data Editor 2.1
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Provectus Data Editor 2.1 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Provectus Data Editor 2.1 (or Provectus Solutions LLC) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Provectus Data Editor 2.1 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Provectus Data Editor 2.1 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Provectus Data Editor 2.1, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Provectus Solutions LLC\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Provectus Solutions LLC\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Provectus Solutions LLC\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Provectus Solutions LLC\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Provectus Solutions LLC\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Provectus Data Editor because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.