Power Phone Book Enterprise Edition 184.108.40.206 Easy and powerfull organaizer, with powerfull search, backup/restotre and more
Power Phones Book presents new generation
of organizers. It alongside with standard for modern organizers by possibilities,
in addition allows the owner, at desire, adjust the access to data through
Intranet, from any point of world. Providing herewith high degree of safety
of Your data. FireBird server used in given development as database engine,
is a modern entailment InterBase SQL Server.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Power Phone Book Enterprise Edition 220.127.116.11. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Power Phone Book Enterprise Edition 18.104.22.168 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Power Phone Book Enterprise Edition 22.214.171.124 does not work as good as you thought.
- Power Phone Book Enterprise Edition 126.96.36.199 can not be uninstalled
- Power Phone Book Enterprise Edition 188.8.131.52 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Power Phone Book Enterprise Edition 184.108.40.206 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Power Phone Book Enterprise Edition 220.127.116.11 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Power Phone Book Enterprise Edition 18.104.22.168 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Power Phone Book Enterprise Edition 22.214.171.124 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Power Phone Book Enterprise Edition 126.96.36.199
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Power Phone Book Enterprise Edition 188.8.131.52 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Power Phone Book Enterprise Edition 184.108.40.206 (or DGSoftware) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Power Phone Book Enterprise Edition 220.127.116.11 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Power Phone Book Enterprise Edition 18.104.22.168 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Power Phone Book Enterprise Edition 22.214.171.124, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DGSoftware\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\DGSoftware\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\DGSoftware\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\DGSoftware\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\DGSoftware\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Power Phone Book Enterprise Edition because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.