Wav Combiner 184.108.40.206 Join wave wav files to a large wav file.
Wav combiner can join wav or wave files into one large wav file. No matter what input wav formats are, such as different sample frequency, channels or bits per sample, Wav Combiner can merge or join them to one wav file with same parameter. (Wav or Wave is short for waveform-audio format.)
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Wav Combiner 220.127.116.11. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Wav Combiner 18.104.22.168 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Wav Combiner 22.214.171.124 does not work as good as you thought.
- Wav Combiner 126.96.36.199 can not be uninstalled
- Wav Combiner 188.8.131.52 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Wav Combiner 184.108.40.206 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Wav Combiner 220.127.116.11 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Wav Combiner 18.104.22.168 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Wav Combiner 22.214.171.124 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Wav Combiner 126.96.36.199
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Wav Combiner 188.8.131.52 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Wav Combiner 184.108.40.206 (or DigitByte Studio) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Wav Combiner 220.127.116.11 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Wav Combiner 18.104.22.168 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Wav Combiner 22.214.171.124, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DigitByte Studio\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\DigitByte Studio\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\DigitByte Studio\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\DigitByte Studio\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\DigitByte Studio\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Wav Combiner because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.