Picture Cube 3D 1.12 Show off your favorite photographs on a spinning 3D picture cube.
Show off your favorite photographs on a spinning 3D picture cube. You can even add music to play along while showing your photos. Use your digital camera images to create a custom photo album. There are many user options available including a spinning, zooming, or bouncing cube. An installer and uninstaller is included.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Picture Cube 3D 1.12. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Picture Cube 3D 1.12 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Picture Cube 3D 1.12 does not work as good as you thought.
- Picture Cube 3D 1.12 can not be uninstalled
- Picture Cube 3D 1.12 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Picture Cube 3D 1.12 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Picture Cube 3D 1.12 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Picture Cube 3D 1.12 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Picture Cube 3D 1.12 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Picture Cube 3D 1.12
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Picture Cube 3D 1.12 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Picture Cube 3D 1.12 (or Isotope 244 Computer Games) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Picture Cube 3D 1.12 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Picture Cube 3D 1.12 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Picture Cube 3D 1.12, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Isotope 244 Computer Games\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Isotope 244 Computer Games\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Isotope 244 Computer Games\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Isotope 244 Computer Games\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Isotope 244 Computer Games\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Picture Cube 3D because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.