Phone Call Recorder 22.214.171.124 The program taps all telephone conversations and saves them as MP3 files.
Recording telephone conversations is essential nowadays. With a hard-copy of a telephone call, you will be able to prove your case. The program also popups and logs caller ID information. Phone Call Recorder can work as a powerful answering machine too. You can playback recorded messages on your sound card, or a phone line. There is no record length limit.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Phone Call Recorder 126.96.36.199. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Phone Call Recorder 188.8.131.52 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Phone Call Recorder 184.108.40.206 does not work as good as you thought.
- Phone Call Recorder 220.127.116.11 can not be uninstalled
- Phone Call Recorder 18.104.22.168 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Phone Call Recorder 22.214.171.124 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Phone Call Recorder 126.96.36.199 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Phone Call Recorder 188.8.131.52 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Phone Call Recorder 184.108.40.206 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Phone Call Recorder 220.127.116.11
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Phone Call Recorder 18.104.22.168 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Phone Call Recorder 22.214.171.124 (or Sound Recording Solutions Inc) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Phone Call Recorder 126.96.36.199 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Phone Call Recorder 188.8.131.52 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Phone Call Recorder 184.108.40.206, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Sound Recording Solutions Inc\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Sound Recording Solutions Inc\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Sound Recording Solutions Inc\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Sound Recording Solutions Inc\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Sound Recording Solutions Inc\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Phone Call Recorder because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.