PDF24 Creator 6.8.0 Create PDF files out of any application.
With PDF24 Creator you can create PDF files from virtually any application if the application provides a print option. In PDF24 Creator installer installs a virtual PDF printer, which can be used like any other printer in windows. After printing a document on PDF24 PDF printer, PDF file will be created automatically. The assistant opens, where you can save the created file.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling PDF24 Creator 6.8.0. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like PDF24 Creator 6.8.0 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- PDF24 Creator 6.8.0 does not work as good as you thought.
- PDF24 Creator 6.8.0 can not be uninstalled
- PDF24 Creator 6.8.0 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- PDF24 Creator 6.8.0 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after PDF24 Creator 6.8.0 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- PDF24 Creator 6.8.0 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of PDF24 Creator 6.8.0 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with PDF24 Creator 6.8.0
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall PDF24 Creator 6.8.0 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate PDF24 Creator 6.8.0 (or Geek Software GmbH) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall PDF24 Creator 6.8.0 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search PDF24 Creator 6.8.0 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall PDF24 Creator 6.8.0, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Geek Software GmbH\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Geek Software GmbH\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Geek Software GmbH\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Geek Software GmbH\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Geek Software GmbH\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove PDF24 Creator because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.