Tipard iPod Converter Suite 6.3.06 Convert multi-format videos to iPod.
Tipard iPod Converter Suite contains iPod Video Converter, DVD to iPod Converter and iPod to PC Transfer. It can rip DVD and convert videos to iPod formats. Plus, it can support English/French/German/Japanese four interface languages. And now it highly support iPhone 5, iPod Touch 5, iPad mini, iPad 4, Microsoft Surface, Samsung Galaxy and iPod Nano 7. Besides, the function of digital signature has been added to it.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Tipard iPod Converter Suite 6.3.06. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Tipard iPod Converter Suite 6.3.06 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Tipard iPod Converter Suite 6.3.06 does not work as good as you thought.
- Tipard iPod Converter Suite 6.3.06 can not be uninstalled
- Tipard iPod Converter Suite 6.3.06 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Tipard iPod Converter Suite 6.3.06 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Tipard iPod Converter Suite 6.3.06 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Tipard iPod Converter Suite 6.3.06 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Tipard iPod Converter Suite 6.3.06 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Tipard iPod Converter Suite 6.3.06
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Tipard iPod Converter Suite 6.3.06 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Tipard iPod Converter Suite 6.3.06 (or Tipard Studio) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Tipard iPod Converter Suite 6.3.06 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Tipard iPod Converter Suite 6.3.06 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Tipard iPod Converter Suite 6.3.06, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Tipard Studio\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Tipard Studio\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Tipard Studio\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Tipard Studio\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Tipard Studio\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Tipard iPod Converter Suite because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.