Password Manager Deluxe 3.8261 Manage your passwords and usernames securely!
Don't worry about forgetting passwords anymore! Let Password Manager Deluxe manage your passwords securely! What Password Manager Deluxe can do for you: remembers your usernames and passwords, automatically login to webpages using Drag-Drop, easily locate the desired login, securely encrypt your password entries, securely encrypt your files. Securely Store: passwords, usernames, registration details for programs and files.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Password Manager Deluxe 3.8261. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Password Manager Deluxe 3.8261 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Password Manager Deluxe 3.8261 does not work as good as you thought.
- Password Manager Deluxe 3.8261 can not be uninstalled
- Password Manager Deluxe 3.8261 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Password Manager Deluxe 3.8261 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Password Manager Deluxe 3.8261 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Password Manager Deluxe 3.8261 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Password Manager Deluxe 3.8261 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Password Manager Deluxe 3.8261
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Password Manager Deluxe 3.8261 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Password Manager Deluxe 3.8261 (or Kristanix Software) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Password Manager Deluxe 3.8261 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Password Manager Deluxe 3.8261 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Password Manager Deluxe 3.8261, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Kristanix Software\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Kristanix Software\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Kristanix Software\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Kristanix Software\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Kristanix Software\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Password Manager Deluxe because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.