Passcape Outlook Password Recovery 2.5.2 This program can help you to recover ALL MS Outlook passwords.
Passcape Outlook Password Recovery is a program for recovering ALL types of Outlook passwords: SMTP, POP3, IMAP, HTTPMAIL, LDAP, Personal Folder (*.pst) passwords.
An easy and user-friendly wizard interface supports three recovery modes: automatic (decrypt current user account passwords), manual (decrypt account passwords directly from Windows registry files) and PST recovery mode (decrypt personal folder passwords).
The program can also reveal asterisks passwords.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Passcape Outlook Password Recovery 2.5.2. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Passcape Outlook Password Recovery 2.5.2 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Passcape Outlook Password Recovery 2.5.2 does not work as good as you thought.
- Passcape Outlook Password Recovery 2.5.2 can not be uninstalled
- Passcape Outlook Password Recovery 2.5.2 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Passcape Outlook Password Recovery 2.5.2 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Passcape Outlook Password Recovery 2.5.2 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Passcape Outlook Password Recovery 2.5.2 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Passcape Outlook Password Recovery 2.5.2 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Passcape Outlook Password Recovery 2.5.2
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Passcape Outlook Password Recovery 2.5.2 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Passcape Outlook Password Recovery 2.5.2 (or Passcape Software) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Passcape Outlook Password Recovery 2.5.2 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Passcape Outlook Password Recovery 2.5.2 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Passcape Outlook Password Recovery 2.5.2, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Passcape Software\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Passcape Software\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Passcape Software\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Passcape Software\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Passcape Software\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Passcape Outlook Password Recovery because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.