Only Near Space Travel 1.01 Travel around Near Space planets and Sun. Its Solar System on your desktop.
Start virtual travel around Near Space with our 3d model of Solar System. Look at hot stone called Mercury and cloudy Venus, blue Earth and red Mars, its channels are fantastic and snow hats are realy exist. Jupiter Red spot is an one secret of largest planet. Look at rings of Saturn. Its amazing. Uran, Neptune, Pluto, Satellites and Asteroids are in our screensaver.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Only Near Space Travel 1.01. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Only Near Space Travel 1.01 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Only Near Space Travel 1.01 does not work as good as you thought.
- Only Near Space Travel 1.01 can not be uninstalled
- Only Near Space Travel 1.01 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Only Near Space Travel 1.01 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Only Near Space Travel 1.01 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Only Near Space Travel 1.01 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Only Near Space Travel 1.01 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Only Near Space Travel 1.01
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Only Near Space Travel 1.01 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Only Near Space Travel 1.01 (or Only Screen Savers Group) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Only Near Space Travel 1.01 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Only Near Space Travel 1.01 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Only Near Space Travel 1.01, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Only Screen Savers Group\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Only Screen Savers Group\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Only Screen Savers Group\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Only Screen Savers Group\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Only Screen Savers Group\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Only Near Space Travel because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.