OneCable.net - Explorer 188.8.131.525 SMS-X10-PC-remote-control logger for sensors, actors and GPS with mobile phones
SMS-X10-PC-remote control and data logger for GSM data, xls export, integr. Web server. S0-Counter Energy-Monitor With licensed mobile phones: Program start with mobile phone SMS, SMSrequest for measured values, email on limits, webcam-support, I/O-Support for Intronico cards, I/O-Support for Velleman cards
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling OneCable.net - Explorer 184.108.40.2065. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like OneCable.net - Explorer 220.127.116.115 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- OneCable.net - Explorer 18.104.22.1685 does not work as good as you thought.
- OneCable.net - Explorer 22.214.171.1245 can not be uninstalled
- OneCable.net - Explorer 126.96.36.1995 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- OneCable.net - Explorer 188.8.131.525 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after OneCable.net - Explorer 184.108.40.2065 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- OneCable.net - Explorer 220.127.116.115 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of OneCable.net - Explorer 18.104.22.1685 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with OneCable.net - Explorer 22.214.171.1245
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall OneCable.net - Explorer 126.96.36.1995 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate OneCable.net - Explorer 188.8.131.525 (or OnTimeLine) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall OneCable.net - Explorer 184.108.40.2065 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search OneCable.net - Explorer 220.127.116.115 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall OneCable.net - Explorer 18.104.22.1685, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\OnTimeLine\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\OnTimeLine\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\OnTimeLine\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\OnTimeLine\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\OnTimeLine\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove OneCable.net - Explorer because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.