Outlook Express Backup Toolbox 1.1.17 Utility for backing up Outlook Express email
Outlook Express Backup Toolbox quickly makes a full backup of Outlook Express mailbox. It is done in literally several mouse clicks. It works with any version of this email client, try this utility if you'd like to keep your mailbox in safety. There are two available modes for Outlook Express restore, for beginners and more experienced users: Simple and Advanced. By default, all additional settings are turned on, this tool saves everything.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Outlook Express Backup Toolbox 1.1.17. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Outlook Express Backup Toolbox 1.1.17 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Outlook Express Backup Toolbox 1.1.17 does not work as good as you thought.
- Outlook Express Backup Toolbox 1.1.17 can not be uninstalled
- Outlook Express Backup Toolbox 1.1.17 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Outlook Express Backup Toolbox 1.1.17 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Outlook Express Backup Toolbox 1.1.17 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Outlook Express Backup Toolbox 1.1.17 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Outlook Express Backup Toolbox 1.1.17 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Outlook Express Backup Toolbox 1.1.17
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Outlook Express Backup Toolbox 1.1.17 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Outlook Express Backup Toolbox 1.1.17 (or Recovery Toolbox, Inc.) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Outlook Express Backup Toolbox 1.1.17 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Outlook Express Backup Toolbox 1.1.17 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Outlook Express Backup Toolbox 1.1.17, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Recovery Toolbox, Inc.\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Recovery Toolbox, Inc.\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Recovery Toolbox, Inc.\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Recovery Toolbox, Inc.\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Recovery Toolbox, Inc.\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Outlook Express Backup Toolbox because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.