Im DVD Creator 4.1.6 Create dvd with menu chapter from video files
IM DVD Creator can create and burn DVD from your digital video recorder, Webcam, or downloaded video files It was designed to convert your video files to DVD with menu chapter
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Im DVD Creator 4.1.6. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Im DVD Creator 4.1.6 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Im DVD Creator 4.1.6 does not work as good as you thought.
- Im DVD Creator 4.1.6 can not be uninstalled
- Im DVD Creator 4.1.6 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Im DVD Creator 4.1.6 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Im DVD Creator 4.1.6 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Im DVD Creator 4.1.6 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Im DVD Creator 4.1.6 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Im DVD Creator 4.1.6
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Im DVD Creator 4.1.6 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Im DVD Creator 4.1.6 (or IMSOFT,INC) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Im DVD Creator 4.1.6 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Im DVD Creator 4.1.6 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Im DVD Creator 4.1.6, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\IMSOFT,INC\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\IMSOFT,INC\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\IMSOFT,INC\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\IMSOFT,INC\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\IMSOFT,INC\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Im DVD Creator because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.