Extra DVD to DVD Clone 8.25 Extra DVD to DVD Clone Fast clone dvd to dvd
Extra DVD to DVD Clone is a flexible and easy to use DVD movie copy software. Its intuitive design make it to be a one click DVD backup solution program. Extra DVD to DVD Clone support copy most DVD-5/DVD-9 type DVD movies to DVD-9(Dual Layer), DVD-5, hard disk with no qulaity loss, remains the original picture perfect, and keep video-audio synchronization. It's Worldwide most popular DVD movie copy software. Now support Windows Vista.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Extra DVD to DVD Clone 8.25. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Extra DVD to DVD Clone 8.25 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Extra DVD to DVD Clone 8.25 does not work as good as you thought.
- Extra DVD to DVD Clone 8.25 can not be uninstalled
- Extra DVD to DVD Clone 8.25 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Extra DVD to DVD Clone 8.25 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Extra DVD to DVD Clone 8.25 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Extra DVD to DVD Clone 8.25 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Extra DVD to DVD Clone 8.25 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Extra DVD to DVD Clone 8.25
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Extra DVD to DVD Clone 8.25 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Extra DVD to DVD Clone 8.25 (or Extra Global Creativity) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Extra DVD to DVD Clone 8.25 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Extra DVD to DVD Clone 8.25 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Extra DVD to DVD Clone 8.25, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Extra Global Creativity\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Extra Global Creativity\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Extra Global Creativity\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Extra Global Creativity\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Extra Global Creativity\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Extra DVD to DVD Clone because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.