MSU Deflicker VirtualDub plugin 1.3 Free high-quality video deflicker plugin.Allows flexible change level of effect.
Free high-quality video deflicker plugin for VirtualDub with change ground detection. Allows flexible change level of effect. Easy to use.The filter is designed for flicker video stream processing or video preprocessing.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling MSU Deflicker VirtualDub plugin 1.3. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like MSU Deflicker VirtualDub plugin 1.3 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- MSU Deflicker VirtualDub plugin 1.3 does not work as good as you thought.
- MSU Deflicker VirtualDub plugin 1.3 can not be uninstalled
- MSU Deflicker VirtualDub plugin 1.3 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- MSU Deflicker VirtualDub plugin 1.3 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after MSU Deflicker VirtualDub plugin 1.3 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- MSU Deflicker VirtualDub plugin 1.3 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of MSU Deflicker VirtualDub plugin 1.3 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with MSU Deflicker VirtualDub plugin 1.3
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall MSU Deflicker VirtualDub plugin 1.3 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate MSU Deflicker VirtualDub plugin 1.3 (or GraphicsMedia Lab Video Group) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall MSU Deflicker VirtualDub plugin 1.3 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search MSU Deflicker VirtualDub plugin 1.3 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall MSU Deflicker VirtualDub plugin 1.3, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\GraphicsMedia Lab Video Group\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\GraphicsMedia Lab Video Group\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\GraphicsMedia Lab Video Group\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\GraphicsMedia Lab Video Group\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\GraphicsMedia Lab Video Group\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove MSU Deflicker VirtualDub plugin because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.