MEO File Encryption Software Pro 2.12 Encrypt or decrypt files of any type.
MEO is a powerful data encryption application to encrypt or decrypt files of any type, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PDF documents. MEO allows you to protect your sensitive data against un-authorized viewers by utilizing the latest data encryption technologies. Keep your documents safe and secure with this easy file encryption software.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling MEO File Encryption Software Pro 2.12. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like MEO File Encryption Software Pro 2.12 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- MEO File Encryption Software Pro 2.12 does not work as good as you thought.
- MEO File Encryption Software Pro 2.12 can not be uninstalled
- MEO File Encryption Software Pro 2.12 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- MEO File Encryption Software Pro 2.12 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after MEO File Encryption Software Pro 2.12 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- MEO File Encryption Software Pro 2.12 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of MEO File Encryption Software Pro 2.12 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with MEO File Encryption Software Pro 2.12
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall MEO File Encryption Software Pro 2.12 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate MEO File Encryption Software Pro 2.12 (or NCH Software) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall MEO File Encryption Software Pro 2.12 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search MEO File Encryption Software Pro 2.12 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall MEO File Encryption Software Pro 2.12, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\NCH Software\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\NCH Software\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\NCH Software\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NCH Software\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\NCH Software\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove MEO File Encryption Software Pro because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.