MediaHeal for Flash 1.0.0909 MediaHeal for Flash saves flash cards data
MediaHeal for Flash retrieves files from corrupted flash cards. MediaHeal for Flash scans corrupted file system and saves the recovered files and folders into a folder on a safe drive. Restored are all types of flash cards, including pen drives, CF I/II, MMS, SD, xD, MemorySticks and many others.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling MediaHeal for Flash 1.0.0909. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like MediaHeal for Flash 1.0.0909 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- MediaHeal for Flash 1.0.0909 does not work as good as you thought.
- MediaHeal for Flash 1.0.0909 can not be uninstalled
- MediaHeal for Flash 1.0.0909 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- MediaHeal for Flash 1.0.0909 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after MediaHeal for Flash 1.0.0909 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- MediaHeal for Flash 1.0.0909 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of MediaHeal for Flash 1.0.0909 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with MediaHeal for Flash 1.0.0909
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall MediaHeal for Flash 1.0.0909 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate MediaHeal for Flash 1.0.0909 (or Recoveronix Ltd.) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall MediaHeal for Flash 1.0.0909 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search MediaHeal for Flash 1.0.0909 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall MediaHeal for Flash 1.0.0909, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Recoveronix Ltd.\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Recoveronix Ltd.\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Recoveronix Ltd.\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Recoveronix Ltd.\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Recoveronix Ltd.\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove MediaHeal for Flash because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.