MarshallSoft GPS Component for C/C++ 2.2 GPS library toolkit for C/C++/C# programmers.
GPS component C++ and .Net toolkit reads and decodes standard GPS NMEA 183 sentences from the RS232 serial port as well as computes flight on great circle distances and bearings. Runs as a background thread unattended. Works with Bluetooth and USB. In most current GPS data is always available on demand. Graphical display of latitude and longitude. Several examples. Royalty free. Works with C/C++,VC.NET,C#,MFC,C++ Builder. Win32/Win64.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling MarshallSoft GPS Component for C/C++ 2.2. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like MarshallSoft GPS Component for C/C++ 2.2 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- MarshallSoft GPS Component for C/C++ 2.2 does not work as good as you thought.
- MarshallSoft GPS Component for C/C++ 2.2 can not be uninstalled
- MarshallSoft GPS Component for C/C++ 2.2 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- MarshallSoft GPS Component for C/C++ 2.2 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after MarshallSoft GPS Component for C/C++ 2.2 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- MarshallSoft GPS Component for C/C++ 2.2 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of MarshallSoft GPS Component for C/C++ 2.2 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with MarshallSoft GPS Component for C/C++ 2.2
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall MarshallSoft GPS Component for C/C++ 2.2 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate MarshallSoft GPS Component for C/C++ 2.2 (or MarshallSoft Computing) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall MarshallSoft GPS Component for C/C++ 2.2 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search MarshallSoft GPS Component for C/C++ 2.2 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall MarshallSoft GPS Component for C/C++ 2.2, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MarshallSoft Computing\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MarshallSoft Computing\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\MarshallSoft Computing\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\MarshallSoft Computing\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\MarshallSoft Computing\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove MarshallSoft GPS Component for C/C++ because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.