Linren CD Ripper 2.10 Extract and encode audio tracks to MP3,OGG,WMA and WAV files from CDS.
Linren CD Ripper makes direct digital copies from audio CDs and saves them as MP3s, WMAs, OGGs, or WAVs. Linren CD Ripper is very easy to use and have fast speed. Just click on one button a CDs will be extracted. Linren CD Ripper can also Convert WAV files to MP3,WMA and OGG files.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Linren CD Ripper 2.10. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Linren CD Ripper 2.10 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Linren CD Ripper 2.10 does not work as good as you thought.
- Linren CD Ripper 2.10 can not be uninstalled
- Linren CD Ripper 2.10 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Linren CD Ripper 2.10 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Linren CD Ripper 2.10 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Linren CD Ripper 2.10 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Linren CD Ripper 2.10 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Linren CD Ripper 2.10
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Linren CD Ripper 2.10 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Linren CD Ripper 2.10 (or Linren Software) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Linren CD Ripper 2.10 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Linren CD Ripper 2.10 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Linren CD Ripper 2.10, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Linren Software\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Linren Software\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Linren Software\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Linren Software\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Linren Software\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Linren CD Ripper because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.