LaunchBar Commander 1.110.01 Professional Launch Bar Tool with many options
LaunchBar Commander is a highly customizable professional Launch Bar and Tray Menu tool with tons of features and a powerful configuration gui. It includes advanced button and menu types like Tool Buttons, Batch Buttons, Virtual Links anre more. Full drag+drop support for configuration and launching.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling LaunchBar Commander 1.110.01. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like LaunchBar Commander 1.110.01 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- LaunchBar Commander 1.110.01 does not work as good as you thought.
- LaunchBar Commander 1.110.01 can not be uninstalled
- LaunchBar Commander 1.110.01 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- LaunchBar Commander 1.110.01 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after LaunchBar Commander 1.110.01 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- LaunchBar Commander 1.110.01 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of LaunchBar Commander 1.110.01 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with LaunchBar Commander 1.110.01
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall LaunchBar Commander 1.110.01 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate LaunchBar Commander 1.110.01 (or DonationCoder.com) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall LaunchBar Commander 1.110.01 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search LaunchBar Commander 1.110.01 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall LaunchBar Commander 1.110.01, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DonationCoder.com\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\DonationCoder.com\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\DonationCoder.com\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\DonationCoder.com\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\DonationCoder.com\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove LaunchBar Commander because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.