Insofta Cover Commander 3.5.0 Easily create 3D-images of product box or CD
This is a typical designer's task: create an image of a product box for a web site, electronic presentation or a paper publication. Cover Commander offers an easy and fast way to create such images. The program uses a software renderer for maximum quality and hardware compatibility. An easy-to-use wizard allows you to customize your graphic step-by-step. Unlike most of the competitors, the program offers several basic 3D objects to work with.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Insofta Cover Commander 3.5.0. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Insofta Cover Commander 3.5.0 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Insofta Cover Commander 3.5.0 does not work as good as you thought.
- Insofta Cover Commander 3.5.0 can not be uninstalled
- Insofta Cover Commander 3.5.0 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Insofta Cover Commander 3.5.0 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Insofta Cover Commander 3.5.0 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Insofta Cover Commander 3.5.0 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Insofta Cover Commander 3.5.0 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Insofta Cover Commander 3.5.0
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Insofta Cover Commander 3.5.0 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Insofta Cover Commander 3.5.0 (or Insofta Development) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Insofta Cover Commander 3.5.0 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Insofta Cover Commander 3.5.0 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Insofta Cover Commander 3.5.0, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Insofta Development\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Insofta Development\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Insofta Development\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Insofta Development\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Insofta Development\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Insofta Cover Commander because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.